Sunday, November 8, 2009

Competing fo Award - My Secret Countermeasure

NO REPOST ALLOW UNTIL YOU ASK MY PERMISSION THANK YOU CS



TVB blood is fated to run into Charmaine Sheh and Wayne Lai. I do not believe in fate was forced into the TV Queen battleground by TVB, while Wayne who believes in destiny has to rely on himself to fight for TV King Awards. I am preparing to slow down, while Wayne is set to climb to the top. But you can't control fate, no matter how hard you tried. And those who control fate are none other that TVB itself . If you understand this principle, Me Charmaine and Wayne are just TVB chess pawns.




Sam Ho Charmaine Sheh character, I do not believe in FATE, it my career, love or outlook in life. I does whatever i want to, very hardcore ( tough) no one can control or tell me what to do. After struggling for 10 years in the path of stardom, I wish to take a big break. Unfortunately TVB secretly appoints Lau Sam Ho to ambush 4th Mistress Sheren Tang. As I is from TVB flesh and blood clan, I had to put on my battle armor and fight for TVB's honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment